Welcome to your local chapter!
Discover the value of being part of IMA's strong global network of professional chapters and councils. From leadership training to mentoring, choose from a variety of activities that allow you to network and make a difference. Membership in an IMA chapter is exclusive to IMA members and is included in your membership dues.
By participating in a local IMA chapter, members can:
- Stay current with the latest in management accounting through local speaker presentations/webinars and earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits.
- Make valuable new connections, exchange ideas, and get advice from other accounting and finance professionals.
- Take advantage of chapter leadership opportunities, which are open to all members and have been called "the best management training."
- Gain career insight and direction from a mentor, or become a mentor for others to expand your own leadership skills.
- Give back to your community while developing yourself professionally and networking in your field.
Over the course of the next few months, members will begin seeing events and opportunities to reconnect with the Chapter. We encourage past, current and potential new members to attend and see what the Jacksonville IMA has to offer.
Timothy R. Lamm, CPA
President, Jacksonville Chapter